Event Info & Logistics
- Location: Historic Downtown Norcross
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Hundreds of classic British cars and motorcycles
- Proceeds to benefit:
- Discounted advance online registration cost is $15 per car, $10 per additional car. $10 per motorcycle.
- Day of event registration cost is $20 per car, $15 per additional car. $15 per motorcycle.
- Iron Horse Tavern will be serving traditional English fish & chips, wrapped and ready to go, if you would like a picnic in one of the beautiful parks in Historic Norcross.
- Our Vintage English Tea Room located in the Masonic Lodge downtown will be open from 1 pm until 4 pm. Join us for a proper English Afternoon Cream Tea! Your choice of – scones with jam and double devon cream and a pot of tea for $7.00. or a full afternoon tea with sausage roll, sandwiches, cake, scones with jam and double devon cream with a pot of tea for $12.00. All served with a true British accent by the Daughters of the British Empire (DBE)!
- This year’s drawing includes a weekend for two at the W Hotel Atlanta, cash prizes and generous contributions from Norcross shops and restaurants. Make sure to fill out a registration form at the Fayre for your chance to win!
2013 Atlanta British Car Fayre
For over 12 years running, on the Saturday after Labor Day in September, Old Norcross swells with cars, motorcycles, people and all things British for the Atlanta British Car Fayre.
This annual event hosted by AtlantaBritishCarFayre.com continues to grow in popularity and draws car enthusiasts and families from all over Atlanta…who are a little curious about any vehicle that might be right-hand drive.
Morgan, Triumph, Rolls Royce, Land Rover, Jaguar, MG, Lotus, Peeler, Mini Cooper, DeLorean to name just a few. The car owners are enthusiastic and happy to talk about their cars and restoration projects.
Thank You to Our Sponsors and Organizers!