SEPTEMBER 6, 2014 | FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Event Info & Logistics
- Location: Historic Downtown Norcross
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Hundreds of classic British cars and motorcycles
- NEW FOR 2014: For easier parking a free shuttle bus service will be available from several nearby locations see map
- Proceeds each year benefit a charity. This year we are proud to support Soccer in the Streets a program which empowers underserved youth through soccer, character development, mentoring, and employability programs. Soccer in the Streets is one of the few youth serving organizations in the country that has programming tailored to participant retention and skill development through the ages of 4-20. Positive Choice Soccer uses the sport to develop character traits that evolve into “soft skills” for future employment. School of Life first introduces possible career options through field trips and workshops and then develops hands-on job skills through community service and employment experiences within the organization and through community partners. For more information please visit www.soccerstreets.org and take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKDp7WeKO .
- Discounted advance online registration cost is $15 per car, $10 per additional car. $10 per motorcycle.
- Day of event registration cost is $20 per car, $15 per additional car. $15 per motorcycle.
- For access to registration area on arrival follow signs on Holcomb Bridge Road onto Thrasher Street see map
- Iron Horse Tavern will be serving traditional English fish & chips, wrapped and ready to go, if you would like a picnic in one of the beautiful parks in Historic Norcross.
- Our Vintage English Tea Room located in the Masonic Lodge downtown will be open from 11 am until 4 pm. Join us for elevenses, a light snack, or a proper English Afternoon Cream Tea. Your choice of – scones with jam and double devon cream with a pot of tea, or a full afternoon tea with sausage roll, sandwiches, cake, scones with jam and double devon cream all with a pot of tea. We will also offer a light children’s plate with cold drink. All served with a true British accent by Daughters of the British Empire (DBE)!
- For Kids Only Soccer in the Streets will set up their Panna Court. Bring the kids and let them kick a ball and try out their soccer skills within the court. Visit the Soccer in the Streets booth for more info on their programs and pick up a free ticket for the Panna Court.
- Best in Show – Every car and motorcycle owner wants to win the “Best in Show” award. Your vote counts. When you arrive pick up a card, look at all the cars and motorcycles and then let us know your choice. Our awards ceremony and drawing for prizes is at 2:30 pm at the DJ booth.
- This year’s drawing includes a weekend for two at the W Hotel Atlanta, cash prizes and generous contributions from Norcross shops and restaurants. Make sure to fill out a registration form at the Fayre for your chance to win!
2014 Atlanta British Car Fayre
For over 13 years running, on the Saturday after Labor Day in September, Old Norcross swells with cars, motorcycles, people and all things British for the Atlanta British Car Fayre.
This annual event hosted by AtlantaBritishCarFayre.com continues to grow in popularity and draws car enthusiasts and families from all over the Greater Atlanta area and out of state too!
Austin Healey, Triumph, Rolls Royce, Land Rover, Jaguar, MG, Lotus are just a few of the famous names on display. The car owners are enthusiastic and happy to talk about their cars and restoration projects.
Thank You to Our Sponsors and Organizers!